Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year, New Me


"NEW YEAR, NEW ME"

          Things passes by. Everything passes, like seconds, days, months and also years. These passes creates something, new and change.
          I said goodbye to 2014 since the midnight, new years eve, to welcome another year. I never doubted things with my life in 2014. There are just things that I didn't work up with. 
          Promises, wishes, hopes and dreams. I planned all these 4 for 2014. Yet, it didn't work but some are. These 4 have different meanings, but i think they're the same. Change. All I want is change.
          I might change some of my attitudes, the way I think and my life. I thought that 2014 would be my year, but it wasn't. That is why I am going to do everything I want to and change this new year. 
          New year doesn't always mean being or trying to be new you. New year means creating a new beginning, keeping up your good deeds and see changes. 

          There are a lot of things I want to start this year. And that is to begin what I had unfinished last year and make some differences in my life.
          #Happy New Year!!!!!  😊




No comments:

Post a Comment