Friday, February 6, 2015

REFLECTON

"REFLECTION"

                         

 We all know that a start ends, and end starts. The way we started and how it ends. The way we ended and how it starts.over again.


                    This 4th grading, the last quarter, I had learned, earned, and accomplish a lot. Aside from posting, typing and blogging, photoshop also had its way to be learned to us.
                    From  simple opening of folders and images, it goes beyond amazing which causes more interesting. Photoshop taught me how to color of different hair styles, clone another picture or image, patch pimples, wrinkles and black spots which is totally awesome to do, greyscale images, and more on its tools in using.
                    It is not just those simple-using-tools I learned from photoshop. For I learned and realize how genius people are now, which how they make an image better after than before.
                    Now the quarter ends. But still lessons I had learned will always be remembered in my heart and mind. I hope this doesn't stop me from learning ahead as it ends.
                    Thank you technology subject!!! ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment